Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
5th International Caucasian Symposium on Polymers and Advanced Materials
The symposium is organized by Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Faculty of exact and Natural Sciences, Institute of Chemistry, Department of Macromolecular Chemistry, Institute of Macromolecular chemistry and Polymeric Materials.
Titles of proposed papers and short abstracts are requested from participants (see Abstract Form and Requirements below). Books of abstracts will be distributed during the meeting. Authors are requested to send electronic versioin of abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the e-mail text please indicate whether you wish to make oral or poster presentation.
Symposium organizers reserve right not to accept submitted works in case of their irrelevance to symposium topics. Authors will be informed about acceptance of their abstracts in due time.
We kindly ask to send full papers together with abstracts for future publication in conference book.
The symposium will be held in Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Building I, I. Chavchavadze №1. 0128, Tbilisi, Georgia
ICSP&AM5 comprises the following ten thematic sessions:
Advanced biological, biomedical and environment-friendly polymers
- Electroactive polymers
- Latex chemistry and technology
- Materials for clean and sustainable energy
- Multi-techniques of materials characterization
- Nanomaterials and smart materials
- Natural and synthetic elastomers
- Polymer synthesis
- Polymeric gels and soft matter
- (Processing, theology and mechanical properties
Abstract form and Requirements
ICSP&AM5 Prizes and Awards
1. Three ICSP&AM5Prizes for best poster
2. Three ICSP&AM5 Prizes for Young Scientist
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
1. Submission of Abstracts : 1st November 2016 – 31st May 2017
2. Notification of Acceptance : 1 month after submission
3. Full Paper Submission for proceeding: 15th November– 30st September 2017
The official language of ICSP&AM5 is English.
Fee: up to 25th May
The participation includes the following:
• Welcome Party on 2th July
• Coffee Breaks
• Breakfast and Lunch
• Opening Receptions
• Poster Receptions
• Conference Bag, pen etc
• Abstracts Book
• Gala dinner 5 July
PhD Students: 100€
- Payment should be made in advance of the conference
- Method of payment will be through Credit Cards, PayPal & Bank-Wire transfer.
- Accepted Credit Cards: American Express, Pay pal, VISA & MasterCard only
- Credit cards exchange rate at the time of transaction will be charged
Fee can be paid in Euros as well as in USD-s according to current exchange rate.